On the final days of 2010, Internetworking Indonesia Journal was again published. It is the Vol 2 No 2 edition (Fall / Winter 2010). The current edition contains papers with free theme, written by the researchers or graduate students from Indonesia and other countries. As a bilingual journal, some papers here use Indonesian language, while others use English. Indeed, one of the purposes of this journal is to enhance the ability of scientific and technical paper writing in English and Indonesian.
- Editors’ Introduction, by Thomas Hardjono, Budi Rahardjo and Kuncoro Wastuwibowo (PDF)
- The Effect of IPv6 Packet Size on the Implementation of CRC Extension Header, by Supriyanto, Iznan H. Hasbullah, & Grace Budiarto (PDF)
- A Modified Weighted Clustering Algorithm for Stable Clustering using Mobility Prediction Scheme, by S. Muthuramalingam, R. Viveka, B. Steffi Diana & R.Rajaram (PDF)
- Securing Single Identity Number (SIN) Using the QR Code and Fingerprints, by Fridh Zurriyadi Ridwan, Hariyo Santoso & Wiseto Great (PDF)
- EnsoTracker: Mouse Controller Device using Head Movement, by Gunawan, Tri Kurniawan Wijaya Indra Maryati & Edwin Seno Dwihapsoro (PDF)
- UTAUT Models for Understanding Learning Management System, by I Gusti Nyoman Sedana & St. Wisnu Wijaya (PDF)
- Star Schema Design for Concept Hierarchy in Attribute-Oriented Induction, by Spits Warnars (PDF)
The complete edition can be obtained at the following link: IIJ Vol 2 No 2
Representing the scientific and engineering societies in our even-onward republic, I would like to express our deep gratitude … haha … allright, allright. Thanks to the researchers and academics who have taken various resources for preparing the papers above, and also to the reviewers who have contributed their expertise to do the revision and editing the paper.
The next edition of IIJ will be published in mid-2011, focused on social aspects of the Internet in Indonesia. Researchers, activists, observers, etc in dynamic digital media and social networking in Indonesia might be interested to contribute their papers. CFP will soon be delivered by the Guest Editors: Prof. Merlyna Lim and Dr. Yanuar Nugroho.