The Internetworking Indonesia Journal has just published a special issue (IIJ Vol 8 No 1 / 2016), presenting papers from the 2015 International Conference on Industrial Internet of Things.
Here are the content of this special issue
- Guest Editors’ Introduction, Endra Joelianto, Augie Widyotriatmo and Arjon Turnip (PDF)
- Road Road Travel Time Prediction using Vehicular Network, Sejoon Lim, (PDF)
- Daytime Road Marker Recognition Using Grayscale Histogram and Pixel Values, Zamani Md Sani, Hadhrami Abd Ghani, Rosli Besar and W.S. Loi, (PDF)
- A Food Ordering System with Delivery Routing Optimization Using Global Positioning System (GPS) Technology and Google Maps, Roy Deddy Hasiholan Tobing, (PDF)
- Energy Aware Distributed Estimator System over Wireless Sensor Networks with Ad-hoc On-Demand Distance Vector (AODV) Routing Algorithm, Husnul Abady and Endra Joelianto, (PDF)
- A Comparison of SVM and RVM for Human Action Recognition, Vina Ayumi and Mohamad I. Fanany, (PDF)
- Online Brain Activity Extraction from EEG-P300 Signals with Nonlinear Autoregressive Model, Arjon Turnip and Artha Ivonita Simbolon, (PDF)
- Ambient Environmental Quality Monitoring Using IoT Sensor Network, Arko Djajadi and Michael Wijanarko, (PDF)
- The Application of Internet of Things System for Water Quality Monitoring, Tito Yuwono, Luqman Hakim, Irfan Ardi and Umar, (PDF)
- Attenuation Measurement of Laboratory-Based PLC Implementation, Intan Sari Areni, Elyas Palantei, Ansar Suyuti, Adnan, Weni Sri Yusnita and Heni Susanti, (PDF)
- A Distance-Based Approach for Binary-Categorical Data Bi-Clustering, Sadikin Mujiono, (PDF)
- EEG-Based Brain-Controlled Wheelchair with Four Different Stimuli Frequencies, Arjon Turnip, Demi Soetraprawata, Mardi Turnip and Endra Joelianto, (PDF)
- A Small Signal State Space Model of Inverter-Based Microgrid Control on Single Phase AC Power Network, Sutanto Hadisupadmo, Arista Nugroho Hadiputro and Augie Widyotriatmo, (PDF)
- A Model of Turbo Encoder Based on Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) for Nano Satellite Application, Laila Prakasita, Heroe Wijanto and Budi Syihabuddin, (PDF)
- Implementation of LSI Method on Information Retrieval for Text Document in Bahasa Indonesia, Jasman Pardede and Mira Musrini Barmawi, (PDF)
- Design an Advanced Botnet to Monitor User Awareness on Harmful Malware Using VertexNet, Albert Sagala and Alexander Lumbantobing, (PDF)
- Metadata of Dashboard Data Source Based on Study of Pentaho Dashboard Metadata, Rosni Lumbantoruan, Agnes Juliana Siregar, Erikson Matondang and Marisa Helen Gultom, (PDF)
The Internetworking Indonesia Journal (IIJ) is a semi-annual electronic journal devoted to the timely study of the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Internet development in Indonesia. It aims to become the foremost publication for practitioners, teachers, researchers and policy makers to share their knowledge and experience in the design, development, implementation, and the management of ICT and the Internet in Indonesia.
Last year two journals has been published. The inaugural issue, published in the spring of 2009, presented papers discussing many aspect of internet infrastructure: wired and wireless network (WiMAX and PLC), middle layers (cryptography), web-based applications, and netizen’s lifestyle. The second issue, published in the autumn of 2009, was focused on Data Mining. This issue was guest-edited by Dr Anto Satriyo Nugroho and M Arif Bijaksana.
This year’s first issue was just published. This is a special issue on Instrumentation, Automation, and Control. And the guest editors are Endra Joelianto and Estiyanti Ekawati. The papers presented in this IIJ Vol. 2 No. 1 are:
- Construction and Operation of the MARS-CT Scanner, by R. Zainon, A.P.H. Butler, N. J. Cook, J. S. Butzer, N. Schleich, N. de Ruiter, L. Tlustos, M. J. Clark, R. Heinz & P.H. Butler (PDF)
- Analysis Throughput Multi-code Multicarrier CDMA S-ALOHA, by Hoga Saragih (PDF)
- Inteligent Learning Objects (LOs) Through Web Services Architecture, by Ahmad Luthfi (PDF)
- Industrial Control Quality Improvement using Statistical Process Control: Tennessee Eastman Process Simulation Case, by Endra Joelianto & Linda Kadarusman (PDF)
- FPGA Simulation of AD Converter by using Giga Hertz Speed Data Acquisition for Partial Discharge Detection, by Emilliano, Chandan Kumar Chakrabarty, Ahmad Basri, Agileswari K. Ramasamy & Lee Chia Ping (PDF)
The IIJ provides open access to all of its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. This follows the philosophy of the Open Journal Systems. The journals are published electronically and there are no subscription fees. Such access is associated with increased readership and increased citation of an author’s work.
The next edition of IIJ will be published in the autumn of 2010. It will be a special issue on IP Networking and Services. The guest editors are Dr. Bernardi Pranggono (Dept of Electronics & Electrical Engineering, The University of Leeds, UK) and Dr. Setiadi Yazid (Computer Science Department, University of Indonesia (UI), Indonesia). For more information, please visit internetworkingindonesia.org.